Our personalised Construction Invitation cards are the perfect way to set the scene for your fabulous event!
Our digital invitations cards are available to download instantly and edit easily on your phone or computer, using the simple online editing program, Corjl. Once you’ve placed your order you will receive a link via email so you can customise your items right away. Both the 4×6″ and 5×7″ sizes are included, so you can choose which to use.
Try before you buy! Click here to try the demo.
Make it Yours
In this design, the background (trucks and stripes background) is locked, but you will be able to customise and personalise:
- All text areas – change the font style, size and colour of all wording.
- Text boxes can be repositioned and resized.
- Add additional text boxes and graphics.
- Add a back side to the invitation for additional information, graphics or a photo.
- Add your own photos or graphics.
- Save as a single card file or multiple copies on a sheet.
- Save and make changes later, if needed.
- Purchase this Listing – and wait for the email from Corjl containing your design files.
- Find the “Corjl Orders” email in your inbox (check your junkmail if it’s not in your inbox!), and click on “access your template”.
- Log into the free online app called Corjl via your laptop, tablet or phone.
- Edit, save and download your files – you can save as a high resolution JPG, PDF or PNG file.
- Print at home, at a local print or copy shop, or using an online printer.
- This is a digital-only product. No physical items will be shipped.
- Due to the instant accessibility of our digital items, we do not offer refunds or cancellations on instant download templates and products. Please feel free to contact our shop if you have questions prior to purchasing.
- Easy to follow instructions are included with all of our templates,but if you experience any problems at all, please contact us as we are happy to help you use your templates after purchase!
- Templates are for personal use only – they cannot be resold commercially.
- Templates expire after 365 days and can be downloaded a maximum of 10 times.